|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:45 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Thank you for supporting the 2016 Ormstown Saracens online auction. Your contribution will go towards additional training for coaches, material and equipment needs for teams, support for Saracens players competing at elite levels of rugby, and help support our bursary program for juniors.
The Ormstown Saracens RFC was founded in 1972. Up until 2002 it consisted only of men’s teams. In 2002 a women’s side was established. Since then, we have built up teams for junior boys and girls and, most recently, a Mini program (for children aged 6-14 years old). Our home field is at CVR High School and the Saracens are recognized for having developed many of Quebec’s great rugby players over the years.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Check (Please make payable to "Ormstown Saracens")
- Online payment via PayPal (a PayPal account is not required)
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- After the auction closes, we’ll make plans to get prizes to the highest bidders. We can deliver prizes in person at our home game on July 16th, 2016 at CVR or during the Mini Jamboree on July 17th, also at CVR.
- We’ll make other plans for shipment where necessary; postal charges may apply.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
- NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —